As well as having our own farms, we work with a pool of producers from across the UK. Our producers are mainly family-owned farms who share the same ethos as us.
All of the farms we work with are Laid In Britain approved. For organic farms, they are accredited by Organic Farmers & Growers.
Become a Producer
Our brand is continuing to expand and we’re keen to talk to people who are exploring the possibilities of setting up in egg production.
We’re a packer with a difference, offering the following great benefits;
- We require the Laid In Britain accreditation and no other
- Freedom to choose your own breeds, feed and vet
- Weekly payment via BACS
- Option of an ‘All Egg’ or a ‘Graded Egg’ price scheme
- Regular egg collections with all packaging supplied by us
- A commitment to buying each and every egg you produce
- Flexible contracts that work in the real world, not just on paper
As farmers ourselves we understand the day-to-day needs of running a farming business and will make working with us as easy and stress-free as possible; a refreshingly uncomplicated relationship – you produce, we pack….simple!
If you would like more information on joining our team of producers, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.